This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.1 Freeze
- To: Gabriel Dos_Reis <gdosreis at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Subject: Re: 3.0.1 Freeze
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:42:57 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Monday, August 06, 2001 11:06:46 PM +0200 Gabriel Dos_Reis
> | If you know of regressions from GCC 3.0 on the 3.0.1 branch, please
> | file a PR *and* send me a personal email. We will try very, very
> | hard to fix any of those.
> We still need to handle the <limits> stuff in V3-land. The idea of
> reorganizing the build architecture at this point is making me a bit
What are the issues that are making us inferior to GCC 3.0? (Not,
what do we wish was better than it is?)
What are the plans for dealing with them? When do we expect these
plans to be implemented?
Conversely, what are the drawbacks to rolling back whatever patches
caused this regression?
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com