Re: gcj man

>>>>> "Fred" == Fred K Ollinger <follinge@sas.upenn.edu> writes:

Fred> I'm going to write a man page for gcj. Anything I know before I
Fred> get started?  I'm hoping that this hasn't been done yet, but
Fred> please tell me if it has so I don't waste my time.

There is a patch pending which will allow for generation of a man page
from the gcj texinfo documentation.  One piece remains to be approved.

Tom