Re: cross compiling for VxWorks

> From: Francis Michel <francis.michel@criltechnology.com>
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:21:01 +0200

> I'm new (back) on this list, and I'm willing to use gcc for VxWorks.
> I'd like to know if someone is working on this port and maybe I
> could contribute.

I work on this target.

> Is there any interest at the moment in fixing the tools to generate
> working headers for this target ?

It is always good to improve the tools.  I think we are always
interested in it.

?

> Where should I start ?

At the first thing that doesn't work that you want to fix?

I have a large sent of patches against an older gcc that we work with
internally here.  I happy to send them out to you, if they'd help you.