This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: want to contribute
- To: sameer n i <k3mzx6jm at nagpur dot dot dot net dot in>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: want to contribute
- From: Andris Pavenis <pavenis at latnet dot lv>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:13:42 +0300
- References: <3B6D4629.AD0474CD@nagpur.dot.net.in>
On Sunday 05 August 2001 16:12, sameer n i wrote:
> Dear maintainers,
> I am Sameer N. I. from India. I am doing my Graduation in Computer
> I can program in C and C++. I have been using gcc and noticed that
> people find it
> difficult to type the program in vi or ed or any other text editer then
> go to command line
> and compile. If there is error again go to vi ......
> So to make it easier i was thinking about making an IDE ( Integrated
> Development Environment).
> It would be something like Borland C for DOS and Windows.
Such questions are OFF-TOPIC for gcc mailing lists.
Anyway: You may take a look at
Original pages with old versions: