This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Changing WCHAR_TYPE from "long int" to "int"?
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Changing WCHAR_TYPE from "long int" to "int"?
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: 06 Aug 2001 15:27:49 +0100
- Cc: Ralf Baechle <ralf at oss dot sgi dot com>, "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20010805094806.A3146@lucon.org><20010806115913.B17179@bacchus.dhis.org> <email@example.com>
> > The MIPS ABI defines wchar_t to long. So please go ahead and make the
> > change.
> I'm confused. The ABI defines it to be long - and he should change it
Also depends on which MIPS ABI :) I think it is ok to change though.
Look out behind you!