This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.0.1 & destructor bug when throwing exception
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.0.1 & destructor bug when throwing exception
- From: Ryszard Kabatek <Ryszard dot Kabatek at softax dot pl>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:31:41 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200108032115.OAA07207@racerx.synopsys.com>
- Reply-To: Ryszard dot Kabatek at softax dot pl
Joe Buck wrote:
> It's still present as of yesterday in the gcc-3.0 CVS branch.
> Has this bug been filed in GNATS? It's a serious regression
> so it should have high priority.
Probably not, I only reported it to gcc-bugs.