Re: SH Linux: remove big endian multilib

* NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe@m17n.org> on Sun, Aug 05, 2001:

> I agree with this more or less.  Using specified one is better and
> simple.  But the definition of sh-unknown-linux-gnu is supporting four
> targets.

According to the people here, sh-unknown-linux-gnu specifies sh3,
little-endian.  You're the only person I've seen that says it represents
something else.

Anyone want to clarify?  I may be dead wrong, but the preceding posts in
this thread confirm what I'm saying.

M. R.