This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Trunk] Bootstrap Failure on powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.7
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Trunk] Bootstrap Failure on powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.7
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 16:21:15 -0400
- cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>, Glenn Chambers <gchamber at bright dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Stan Shebs writes:
Stan> I approved the patch for Darwin, and it seems noncontroversial for
Stan> other rs6000 configs, so I'd certainly appreciate getting it in
Stan> sooner rather than later. It would be nice to get David or Geoff
Stan> to sign off on it though.
I already pre-approved Daniel to make the reorg changes and any
foll-wup fixes. I don't know what he is waiting for.