This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- From: Adam Schrotenboer <ajschrotenboer at lycosmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:44:10 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010805163842.78E87F2B78@nile.gnat.com>
>Sorry, I did not realize my msg on COBOL and Visual Basic was going to
>the list, I sure don't mean to start a huge flame war or discussion
>on virtues of various programming languages. It was just my offhand way
>of reminding that frequenqucy of use is not necesarily a quality metric :-)
Quite, quite. Though many think so (I won't elaborate for fear of
aforementioned flames). Still, quality aside, C has a very large quantity.