This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- To: ajschrotenboer at lycosmail dot com, dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:25:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<All well and good, but what of C or C++? Perhaps an almost unfair q, but
C is where most (at least UNIX) development is taking place.
At this stage C++ probably outruns C, but of course this is only true
if you restrict yourself to Unix, which only has a small slice of the
computing market. Overall, dominant programming languages are COBOL
and Visual Basic (stil :-)