This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- From: Gabriel Dos_Reis <gdosreis at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 18:13:53 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: Gabriel dot Dos_Reis at sophia dot inria dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- References: <20010805155234.59CC1F2B79@nile.gnat.com>
| <<Yes, still we need to have a list of such supported plateforms; for
| future reference.
| Well any platform could potentially use 64-bit arithmetic in place of
| 32-bit arithmetic, so I am not sure how you would limit the list for
| the second case.
Then, in that case the choice should be documented.
*Currently*, does that happen on -all- supported platforms?