This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- Subject: Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:29:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ross dot s at ihug dot co dot nz
My real point here was not so much to get an accurate statement of how
often this could cause trouble, but rather to avoid a statement that I
thought was far too pessimistic and scary :-)