This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- Subject: Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:31:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ross dot s at ihug dot co dot nz
<<2. It's absolutely necessary to provide a web page with our consensus
on these matters.
Indeed, I think Toon's aproach here is very helpful.