Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

L.S.,

Please find attached a first draft of the description of a new open
project to re-classify unsafe floating point optimizations.

[ CC'd to the two persons I actually quote in the document ]

I'm looking forward to your comments, recommendations and critique.

Thanks,

[ Attachments compressed because they contain HTML code ]

unsafe-math.diff.gz

unsafe-math.html.gz