This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, jthorn at galileo dot thp dot univie dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 08:37:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jthorn at thp dot univie dot ac dot at
<<When we have an implementation of this sort of division in GCC, clearly it
should go in libgcc as a library function.
That's non-optimal unless you inline, since this is a case where you really
want to be able to do extensive scheduling.