This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math?
- To: <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Subject: Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math?
- From: Jeremy Sanders <jss at ast dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:56:34 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> <<would be a very useful one for the time consuming codes we run.
> Do you have measurements, or is this just a guess?
I'm afraid that's only a guess. If I get some time, I might look at some
of the assembly output and see how often this sort of code occurs.
Jeremy Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www-xray.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jss/
Pembroke College, Cambridge. UK Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge. UK