This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: contributing GCC port for Tensilica's Xtensa processors
- To: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- Subject: Re: contributing GCC port for Tensilica's Xtensa processors
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:19:22 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B6B11DE.B2FD0FDE@tensilica.com>
On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 02:04:30PM -0700, Bob Wilson wrote:
> I need someone to help with technical issues and also with
> whatever paperwork the FSF requires for copyright assignment.
> Who can help me with this?
email@example.com can forward you the paperwork.
> The Xtensa architecture has some interesting features (e.g.,
> variable-size register windows) that will require at least a few
> changes to GCC.
What other features? We already support a29k and ia64, both
of which have variable sized register windows.