This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- To: Ross Smith <ross dot s at ihug dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- From: Tim Hollebeek <tim at hollebeek dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:00:52 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010803215506.17D01F2B69@nile.gnat.com> <3B6B3A5E.B71D9D7E@ihug.co.nz>
- Reply-To: tim at hollebeek dot com
On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 11:57:18AM +1200, Ross Smith wrote:
> Who decides what's "enough to matter"? _We_ do. They're our programs.
I vote that all his programs segfault before main().