Re: gcc-3.0.1 & destructor bug when throwing exception

Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.COM> writes:

> It's still present as of yesterday in the gcc-3.0 CVS branch.
> Has this bug been filed in GNATS?  It's a serious regression
> so it should have high priority.

No, I don't think it has been fixed.  It was not last week, and no
indication so far in gnats nor in cvs entries for that.

I think the pretty much same bug is filed as c++/3757, c++/3768 and
c++/3775, the first one by me.  At least mine has high priority and
confirmed as regression.

Currently for me this is pretty much a show stopper--I and every one I
know use this feature to handle locking in MT environment, and if it
does not work reliably, there is no point to continue testing.  I am
just waiting for this one to continue testing on the branch.

Teemu