This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jthorn at galileo dot thp dot univie dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? A numerical viewpoint
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:55:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: jthorn at thp dot univie dot ac dot at
<<Having optimization change program results is a trickier case.
But *all* the "optimizations" you suggest *do* change program results!