This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 23:27:13 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Nathan Stratton Treadway <nathant at ontko dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Thanks. I corrected the TeXinfo in the sources.
> I am not sure exactly what the procedure is to update the HTML on
> the website from the .texi source. Hopefully Gerald can fix that up.
Indeed correcting the texinfo sources is sufficient to update the web
pages, as the install documentation is automatically regenerated once a
day (together with the full manuals) a bit after midnight (California
So, by now everything should be fine again -- if not, please ping me
and I'll analyze the problem...
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/