Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Thanks.  I corrected the TeXinfo in the sources.

Thanks!

> I am not sure exactly what the procedure is to update the HTML on
> the website from the .texi source.  Hopefully Gerald can fix that up.

Indeed correcting the texinfo sources is sufficient to update the web
pages, as the install documentation is automatically regenerated once a
day (together with the full manuals) a bit after midnight (California
time).

So, by now everything should be fine again -- if not, please ping me
and I'll analyze the problem...

Gerald