This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.0.1 & destructor bug when throwing exception
- To: Ryszard dot Kabatek at softax dot pl
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.0.1 & destructor bug when throwing exception
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:15:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Will be the bug, I described in
> fixed in gcc-3.0.1?
It's still present as of yesterday in the gcc-3.0 CVS branch.
Has this bug been filed in GNATS? It's a serious regression
so it should have high priority.