This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
contributing GCC port for Tensilica's Xtensa processors
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: contributing GCC port for Tensilica's Xtensa processors
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:04:30 -0700
- Organization: Tensilica, Inc.
Tensilica would like to contribute our port of GCC for Xtensa
processors. I need someone to help with technical issues and also with
whatever paperwork the FSF requires for copyright assignment. Who can
help me with this?
I am currently in the process of moving our code from EGCS 1.0.3 to GCC
3.0. The Xtensa architecture has some interesting features (e.g.,
variable-size register windows) that will require at least a few changes
to GCC. I would like to get some feedback on some proposed changes
before I spend too much more time putting them into GCC.
Bob Wilson Tel: (408) 327-7312
Tensilica, Inc. Fax: (408) 986-8919
3255-6 Scott Blvd. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Clara, CA 95054