contributing GCC port for Tensilica's Xtensa processors

Tensilica would like to contribute our port of GCC for Xtensa
processors.  I need someone to help with technical issues and also with
whatever paperwork the FSF requires for copyright assignment.  Who can
help me with this?

I am currently in the process of moving our code from EGCS 1.0.3 to GCC
3.0.  The Xtensa architecture has some interesting features (e.g.,
variable-size register windows) that will require at least a few changes
to GCC.  I would like to get some feedback on some proposed changes
before I spend too much more time putting them into GCC.

--
Bob Wilson                      Tel: (408) 327-7312
Tensilica, Inc.                 Fax: (408) 986-8919