Re: C++ compile-time regressions

    I'm just completing some benchmark runs to see if our performance
    actually changes if i tell CSE to stop caring about memory (and run
    store motion after reload).

As far as I know, CSE is the only pass which knows the precise
semantics of when memory locations conflict.  Remember that they aren't
equivalence classes.