This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreachable code in expr.c and cp/call.c
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Unreachable code in expr.c and cp/call.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:15:18 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010802235201.A8536@tornado.cygnus.com>
On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 11:52:02PM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> - case UNLT_EXPR:
> - rcode1 = UNLT;
> - tcode2 = LT_EXPR;
These aren't unreachable. They are reachable by that
case label right there. Bug in your code?