This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m68k call frame support
- To: Roman Zippel <zippel at linux-m68k dot org>
- Subject: Re: m68k call frame support
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:43:56 -0700
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <3B698B8C.32F4FF9F@linux-m68k.org>
On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 07:19:08PM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:
> When I check the context, I see that the registers d0/d1/a0/a1 aren't
> initialised. Where should this happen? What am I missing?
You need to arrange for m68k_output_function_prologue to
call dwarf2out_reg_save for d0/d1 with an offset corresponding
to the stack frame offset at which they were saved.
You also need to modify m68k_output_function_epilogue to
load d0/d1 from this location on leaving the function.