Re: updated link to AIX gcc binary site

>>>>> Nathan Stratton Treadway writes:

Nathan> I was looking at your page http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html, and
Nathan> found that the "Bull's Freeware and Shareware Archvie for AIX" link is
Nathan> broken.

Nathan> It looks like the new URL for the site you wanted is
Nathan> http://freeware.bull.net/ .

	Thanks.  I corrected the TeXinfo in the sources.

	I am not sure exactly what the procedure is to update the HTML on
the website from the .texi source.  Hopefully Gerald can fix that up.

Thanks, David