Re: Function taking array parameters not inlined ?

Alexandre writes:
> objdump -d, if you only want to see.  gdb/insight if you want to run
> the assembly code step by step.

Oh, come on.  Those techniques are for seeing assembly for code you don't
have the source to.  In this case, David wants to know why his code is
slow, and he has the source.

Use the -S switch on gcc to get the assembly output.  If it's C++, run
the output through c++filt to demangle the symbols.

That is:

gcc -O2 -S mycode.cxx
(replace -O2 by flags of your choice)
c++filt < mycode.s > mycode.s.demangled