This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ compile-time regressions
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: C++ compile-time regressions
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 00:24:29 -0700
- cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Thursday, August 02, 2001 09:19:42 AM +0200 Gerald Pfeifer
> [ Includes patch. Okay for branch and mainline? ]
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> Yes, I've been working on this now. To be honest, I don't have time to
>> do this, but I'll try to have something in time for 3.0.1 -- somehow.
Approved for mainline and branch. Thank you for doing the analysis.
Obviously, we all understand that this is a stopgap.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com