Re: Readings candidate? Optimal Spilling for CISC M. with Few Registers

RDBrown@mira.net writes:

> Is the following paper a candidate for the reading list?

No.
It's not really a viable approach, unless it's changed since
the 2000 version.
It might have, i'll check it out.

--
"The other night I came home late, and tried to unlock my house
with my car keys.  I started the house up.  So, I drove it