This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does Gnu C++ 2.95 support 64-bit SPARC processors
- To: hotmail <list_7531 at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Does Gnu C++ 2.95 support 64-bit SPARC processors
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:19:42 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, hotmail wrote:
> Does GNU C++ generate binaries which use the 64-bit capabilities of the Sun
> SPARC v9 processor?
I believe this support will be in 3.1, which is currently in development.
> Apparently EGCS did, but that seems to have been merged
> with Gnu C++ at some stage and EGCS isn't available any more.
Sure it's still available. However there hasn't been a new release of
EGCS since it merged with the GCC project.
I have no recollection of whether egcs-1.1.2 had any v9 support though...