This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- To: jason_merrill at redhat dot com, jbuck at synopsys dot COM, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- From: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:32:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, nathan at codesourcery dot com
> Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:40:26 -0700
> From: Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> That will not work. There are lots of other reasons the old library
> won't work with the new compiler, including that the compiler makes
> assumptions about typeinfo, etc., that are incompatible with the old
> library. They're relatively tightly coupled. Does that change your
Can I use the new library with the old compiler? Say, a 2.96 from top
of the tree from around 6/21 1999?