This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ test suite still drives machine into swap
- To: "Stephen M. Webb" <stephen at bregmasoft dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ test suite still drives machine into swap
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:04:23 -0400
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010731225616.16898Bemail@example.com> <20010801152417.A1541@disaster.jaj.com> <01080204315601.31879@swebb-slack>
On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 04:24:46AM -0400, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
> Keep in mind that all of the max_size member functions are broken for
> all the containers, it's just that there are no automated testsuite entires for
> them (yet).
Sorry, this is the first I can recall hearing of this. Can you point me
to the right place in the archives? (Has this been brought up before?)
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance
which has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
- anonymous Egyptian scribe, c.1700 BC