This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? (Was: associative law in combine)
- To: gdosreis at sophia dot inria dot fr, torvalds at transmeta dot com
- Subject: Re: What is acceptable for -ffast-math? (Was: associative law in combine)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:39:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr, amylaar at redhat dot com,aoliva at redhat dot com, dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gdr at codesourcery dot com, moshier at moshier dot ne dot mediaone dot net,tim at hollebeek dot com, tprince at computer dot org
>>Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker, and dishonest to boot.
I really see no reason for ad hominem remarks, I am now killing the thread,
when things deteriorate that far, no further useful exchange is likely.