This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jason_merrill at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill), aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva), nathan at codesourcery dot com (Nathan Sidwell), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org), jbuck at synopsys dot com
> > I'm inclined to agree; it was a temporary hack to make standard-conformant
> > code work with our non-conformant library.
> OK. Give Joe a chance to object, but if you don't hear from him in a
> couple of days, patches to remove -fno-honor-std are preapproved. Don't
> forget NEWS and the TeXinfo documentation, and wherever else this
> might appear.
I will not object.