Re: HELP - Fundamental Question

>>>>> "Dang Phong" writes:

Dang> I am trying to download GCC to AIX platform, but I don't know which of GCC
Dang> out there to fit my environment. Please take a minute to let me know.

	As mentioned on the "Download: Binaries" page at the GCC website,
AIX binaries are available from the Bull Freeware and Shareware Archive
(http://www-frec.bull.com/docs/download.htm) and from the UCLA Software
Library (http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu) and from the IBM AIX Toolbox
website.

David