This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- To: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:38:58 -0700
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jbuck at synopsys dot com
> I'm inclined to agree; it was a temporary hack to make standard-conformant
> code work with our non-conformant library.
OK. Give Joe a chance to object, but if you don't hear from him in a
couple of days, patches to remove -fno-honor-std are preapproved. Don't
forget NEWS and the TeXinfo documentation, and wherever else this
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com