This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: Deprecate -fno-honor-std?
- From: Gabriel Dos_Reis <gdosreis at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:34:14 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: jason_merrill at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill), mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva), nathan at codesourcery dot com (Nathan Sidwell), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><200108011614.JAA19492@racerx.synopsys.com>
| Why do it this way instead of in the compiler? So that it will be
| possible to build the old library with the new compiler
Is the old library buildable with the new compiler? I was under the
impression that the old library I/O was based on libio which tried to
have its own idea of (old) G++ ABI which has now changed.