Function taking array parameters not inlined ?

Hi all,

I didn't get any answer to my previous post (Subject: sgi cc and gcc). Since I'm
a newbie, I don't see any good explanations for the differences observed in my
benchmark. Why is gcc unable to inline functions taking array parameters,
resulting in very slow code ?

Thank you in advance for any hint.

	David.

Benchmark source code and results at
http://www-imagis.imag.fr/~David.Bourguignon/download/

--
iMAGIS project, GRAVIR lab
INRIA Rhône-Alpes, 655 avenue de l'Europe