This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ test suite still drives machine into swap
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ test suite still drives machine into swap
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 01 Aug 2001 09:22:09 +0200
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at stanford dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010731225616.16898Bfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> writes:
| > | The results from mkcheck don't match the results from the dejagnu check.
| > I guess, it is really time to stop doing all kind of activity and bug Rob
| > and myself until I get it work properly.
| I was just about to start doing this.