SH Linux: remove big endian multilib

Andrew Haley wrote:
 > On SH Linux glibc isn't multilibbed, so it make no sense at all to try
 > to build big endian multilibs.  There's no way that it's possible to
 > build them because there's no big endian libc.so or ld-linux.so or
 > crt1.o to link against.

I think that the target "sh-unknown-linux-gnu" supports all of SH-3,
SH-3 Big endian, SH-4 and SH-4 big endian, while
	"sh3-unknown-linux-gnu"
	"sh3eb-unknown-linux-gnu"
	"sh4-unknown-linux-gnu"
	"sh4eb-unknown-linux-gnu"
just supports corresponding one target (no multilib).

So, I don't think your patch is correct approach.  In the first place,
why do we need glibc to build GCC?  At least, building GNU C compiler
should be able to be done with no glibc (to bootstrap).

If you don't have glibc with big endian (or other targets), you can
build it.  Yes, it is not (yet) multilibbed, but it supports all of
those four targets: "sh3-unknown-linux-gnu",
"sh3eb-unknown-linux-gnu", "sh4-unknown-linux-gnu", and
"sh4eb-unknown-linux-gnu".  So, it's just your installation problem,
isn't it?