Re: Important: Development Plan for Future Releases

    I'm not sure how much more flexibility makes sense.  If I can't build
    the library, I can't really use the compiler, so it's just as broken,
    in many ways.  So, I don't think reading anything specially for
    libraries was what was intended.

>From a policy point of view, I agree, but from a technical point of view,
compiler bugs are usually more subtle and have more potential to be target-
specific in all sorts of bad ways and for such changes to interact with
each other in more complex ways.  I see the emphasis on compiler changes to
be reasonable due to this.