This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiler for Red Hat Linux 8
- To: Bernard Dautrevaux <Dautrevaux at microprocess dot com>
- Subject: Re: Compiler for Red Hat Linux 8
- From: Roman Zippel <zippel at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:48:23 +0200
- CC: 'Toon Moene' <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Ken Whaley <ken at believe dot com>, Sergey Ostrovsky <sostrovs at kns dot com>, "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <17B78BDF120BD411B70100500422FC6309E2ED@IIS000>
> Looking at the headers you'll see that you send only us-ascii (a quite old
> subset of iso-8859) while a lot of people use the *standard* iso charset,
> where 0x91 is "opening single quote", 0x92 closing, 0x93 "opening double
> quote" and 0x94 closing.
AFAIK these are MS extensions...