This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: socket system call returns file descriptor 0
- To: arun at ggn dot hcltech dot com, jbuck at synopsys dot com
- Subject: RE: socket system call returns file descriptor 0
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:11:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<My only concern was if the compilers implementation has some problems with
regard to these calls being used from a shared library environment. I am
sorry if it offended you and the GCC developers.
Why do people always assume they have "offended" someone when that someone
points out that a post is inappropriate. I am always puzzled how quickly
people jump to the conclusion that some emotional hurt is involved in such
cases. In this case, the poster made a perfectly reasonable point that the
post was off topic and explained why, he did not say or hint that anyone