Re: No more multiline string constants

Geoff Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org> writes:

> I'd just like to emphasise, again, how bad it is that the SC has
> "internal" discussions.

I trust you're only referring to purely technical discussions.
Clearly some issues are sensitive and should not be public.
For example - there was an abusive poster a couple of years ago,
and we discussed how to deal with him.  Such a discussion would
be appropriate to make public.

> my point.  If the discussions had been public, (a) everyone would now
> know if GCC 3.0 mistakenly deprecated multiline string
> constants

Personally, I think it might be a good idea to deprecate them, but
a bad idea to actually remove support for them.
--
	--Per Bothner