gcc 3.1 main line

All I can say is I downloaded the main line this morning to Windows 98,
tarred and gzipped it, and sent it to Linux (running on same machine).
Main line as of 8:00 AM July 3 2001 works on i586-pc-linux-gnu. After this
storm passes, I will get the latest update to GCC 3.1 and try again.
Great job.
It compiled Csound 4.13. I sent the resulting wave file back to Windows, and
played it under Media Player 7.1.
It sounded so cool, I wish you could hear it.
So, continue bug fixing, and I will report any problems.
I have notice a problem with sign/unsigned.
>From the way how I understand it,
Signed (using char as an example goes from -127 to 127 and unsigned would be
0-255.
True, it does not sound like much of a difference, but the numbers being
compared are different,
Robert