Re: Work From Home and Earn $$$$ - FREE Info!

On Saturday 30 June 2001 17:26, Work@Home.sonofthor.dk wrote:
> Work From Home - FREE Info!

I just saw this mail from saturday. The moron has for some reason decided to
use some of my domain name. I just wanted to clearly state that I didn't have
anything to do with this. I'm sorry for the trouble, but there's not really
anything I could have done about it.

Bo.

--

     Bo Thorsen                 |   28 Merton Road
     Free software developer    |   Slough, SL1 1QW