Re: PATCH: Handle the shared libgcc is a system library

H . J . Lu wrote:-

> I am afraid if I don't have the time and it has to be treated on a case
> by case basis. If you have any specific questions on cross compiling to
> Linux, I will be happy to help.

It's only partly for my benefit, H.J.  We need it to be properly
documented for everyone's benefit, and you claimed you implemented it
and understand it well.

So, I think it would be good if you could at least make a start on
some good documentation of this stuff.  It doesn't have to be complete
or cover everything; once something reasonable has started it will be
easier to get others to update it and improve it.

Neil.