Build status page -- Volunteer Wanted

I have just created the build status page for GCC 3.0 which we had missed
  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html
with just two entries for now.

VOLUNTEER WANTED:

  It would be great could one of you volunteer to maintain this page in
  the future. All this takes is following the gcc mailing list and adding
  those platforms/target tripplets to that page where we receive install
  reports.

And of course, anyone with write access to the GCC repository, just go
ahead and update this page!

Gerald