[gccadmin] 'maintainer-scripts' side-by-side with 'scripts'

I noticed that the contents of the 'scripts' directory (which is what's
actually being used) were getting a bit out-of-date with respect to the
maintainer-scripts directory.  Whoops.  So, checked out maintainer-scripts,
sync'ed up, but left the maintainer-scripts directory in place.  Future work
will be easier.

We could also replace 'scripts' with 'maintainer-scripts' in the crontab
and call the scripts from an updated checkout of the directory.  Then all
that would need to be done is login as gccadmin, 'cd maintainer-scripts &&
cvs update'.

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance